Need Mexicali MX PI

  • Sue Canaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2007
      Good morning ,
      Hope everyone is having a great Holiday weekend!

      I am looking for a PI referral in Mexcicali, Mexico. I need to track
      down and obtain certified official records of a weapon sold to the
      Federales through the Anonymous Buy Back Program. I have the make,
      model, serial number, approximate date & place it was sold. This is for
      a Habeas Corpus case and the deadline is Dec 7th. Referrals must be
      authorized to work in Mexico, actually used and trusted. Please contact
      me by telephone @ (805) 461-3049. Resumes can be forwarded by email.
      Thanks,
      Sue

      Sue Canaan