Urgent!!! Network Security Professionals for UAE

  • vam_vin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
      Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Australia,
      Singapore & India.
      We are urgently looking for Network Security Professional for our
      UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
      Skill Set required:
      Hands on experience on the below Security Devices with Good
      Communication Skills,

      „« Check Point Firewall
      „« Juniper Netscreen
      „« Stone Gate
      „« Cisco Pix
      „« Cisco Router

      Domain : Banking
      Experience Required: 3 to 4 years of Technical experience with good
      knowledge over TCP/IP & Networking Topology,
      Terms and conditions:
      Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4weeks)
      The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS ¡VUAE and shall be
      deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
      Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your
      latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
      nishanthini.suda@... or If there is any queries you can
      chat with me on vamandvin@..., vamandvin@..., Skype ID
      is nishanthini2 or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2310430.
      VAM SYSTEMS FZC
      NE-2 8, SAIF Zone
      Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
      Tel: +971-6-5570407