Re: [infoguys-list] Scam e-mails

  • John Leonard
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 19, 2007
      No need to forward. Some people have told me that they do not receive them.

      suesarkis@... wrote:
      In a message dated 11/18/2007 5:49:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Jim@... writes:

      All,

      I have posted some examples of e-mail scams on the web. If you are
      interested in seeing some examples you can go to:

      John -

      Forgive me for sounding stupid but why would I want to go over and see your
      samples of SCAM letters when I get a dozen or so a more a day of my own? I
      assume most on this list do also.

      With that said, would you like me to forward the ones I receive to you so
      that you will have more samples? I will gladly do so if you like.

      I've won a few hundred lotteries; I've been contacted by countless widows
      and orphans who were left untold amounts of billions that need to be snuck out
      of Nigeria; I've been offered an unbelievable amount of business deals
      whereby people are being sought to "spread the word" on behalf of alleged major
      companies where I'll be paid millions, etc.

      Take your pick or you can have them all.

      818-242-9824 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran !

    • John Leonard