NFL Sunday Ticket Site Inspections

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      We are in need of individual auditors who can perform site
      inspections for the NFL Sunday Ticket on behalf of our client for a
      guaranteed rate per location. Experience in performing site
      inspections/audits is preferred, however not necessary. Assignments
      must be completed on Sunday, November 25, 2007.

      Assignments are available in the following area(s):

      Ponderay ID
      Springfield IL
      Wichita KS
      Fulton KY
      Baltimore MD
      Hagerstown MD
      Stevensville MD
      Woodsboro MD
      Brunswick ME
      Grand Rapids MI
      St. Ignace MI
      Hamilton MT
      Minot ND
      Beachwood NJ
      Albany NY
      Utica NY

      Please contact us immediately as they will be given out on a first
      come first serve basis and they are going quickly.

      Steve and Sherry
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491
      Ellenville, NY 12428