Gilda Radner's/Foundation & Cancer Outreachand Support Centers

  • the_boldens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      I wish Brenda all the luck life has for her with the help of God. Brenda might check with Gilda Radner's/Foundation and outreach center's located at various cites throughout the United States. They are excellent, they provide makeup, support, and many of the extras that are needed for cancer patients not covered by insurance.
      I'm a breast cancer survivor. It sounds like Brenda is having the best treatment possible. She didn't have all her limp nodes removed which is great when it comes to future problems. I was not that lucky, I had a nurse who sent me to the street knowing that I had breast cancer not telling me . I roamed the street for 5 years un treated just long enough to have breast cancel travel to one limp node. Then to make maters worse it was not a law at the time of my mammogram result, that I be told of the possibility of having breast cancer. The rules and files have now all been changed as has the Dr.'s name and the place where the mammogram was performed. I live in Michigan and the Physicians are cushioned by legislative law. This legislation helps to keep mal practice insurance for our physicians with lower fees. We need our Dr.'s in Michigan.

      Good Luck Brenda
      If I ca do anything please don't hesitate to ask.