[infoguys-list] CPIC (Canada)

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2000
      Looking for someone who can help me obtain a background CPIC in Canada.
      If your able to assist in this please e.mail me directly, due to the
      sensitivity of this message...

      Thanks

      Mike

      Mike@...
    • LP69Lal1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2000
        i dont know sorry
      • Rick Suttles
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2000
          Mike;
          Have you found the help that you needed in the Canada search?
          Rick Suttles
          ACCESS USA-Information Brokers

          >Looking for someone who can help me obtain a background CPIC in Canada.
          >If your able to assist in this please e.mail me directly, due to the
          >sensitivity of this message...
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Mike
          >
          >Mike@...

          >For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
          >
          >anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
          >
          >digital camera.

          >-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/infoguys-list/?m=1

        • RON ( ARNOLD )