RE: [infoguys-list] Re: FREELANCE INVESTIGATORS in New Delhi, INDIA

  • RMRI, Inc.
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 17, 2007
      Ummmm, Debi. Bob was in Law Enforcement when you were wearing pajamas with
      little rubber feet in them..

      Rick.

      "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

      Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Fax: (877) 795-9800
      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      Email
      RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

      Webpage
      http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 19, 2007
        No need to forward. Some people have told me that they do not receive them.

        suesarkis@... wrote:
        In a message dated 11/18/2007 5:49:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        Jim@... writes:

        All,

        I have posted some examples of e-mail scams on the web. If you are
        interested in seeing some examples you can go to:

        John -

        Forgive me for sounding stupid but why would I want to go over and see your
        samples of SCAM letters when I get a dozen or so a more a day of my own? I
        assume most on this list do also.

        With that said, would you like me to forward the ones I receive to you so
        that you will have more samples? I will gladly do so if you like.

        I've won a few hundred lotteries; I've been contacted by countless widows
        and orphans who were left untold amounts of billions that need to be snuck out
        of Nigeria; I've been offered an unbelievable amount of business deals
        whereby people are being sought to "spread the word" on behalf of alleged major
        companies where I'll be paid millions, etc.

        Take your pick or you can have them all.

        818-242-9824 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran !