[infoguys-list] Re: Any one in the Harford Area

  • LP69Lal1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
      i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
      so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks
    • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
        Contact the California State Department of Consumer Affairs and request the application packet. You
        will receive, among other things, the Private Investigator's Act for review. They do not provide
        study materials. such can be obtained fro other sources. There are also schools available for
        classroom training.

        Michele McGarraugh, McGarraugh Company

        LP69Lal1@... wrote:

        > i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
        > so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks

        > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
        > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
        > digital camera.

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
      • andrew
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
          its not easy to become a pi
          u must have the aptitude for it

        • Snaf001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
            in Ct if its the same y ahve to have 5 yrs experience full time with a lic
            Pi unless they chnage the requirments. That leads to another question .
            Will Ct accept bail enforcement work as experience ?
          • LP69Lal1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 17, 2000
              i dont know sorry