NFL Sunday Assignments - Only 7 Weeks Left

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      ARE YOU LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, NEW YORK, FLORIDA OR
      TEXAS AND SELF MOTIVATED TO EARN EXTRA INCOME ?

      NFL Sunday Ticket Piracy Audits

      WEEK 11 of NFL Season limited to Audits in the Following States Only:

      CALIFORNIA

      PENNSYLVANIA

      OHIO

      NEW YORK

      FLORIDA

      TEXAS

      NFL Sunday Ticket Is Directv's Exclusive Programming and Provides
      Subscribers All NFL Games in Their Entirety on Multiple Channels For the
      Entire NFL Season.

      ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!!!! DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

      Many restaurants and bars will be pirating this event through a
      fraudulently designated DirecTV account.

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy and DirecTV's exclusive vendor for combatting DirecTV
      fraud!!!!

      We offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year for our
      various clients and some of our piracy assignments include All UFC
      matches, heavyweight and title boxing, NCAA March Madness for 6 days of
      auditing nationwide, World Cup qualifying soccer matches, and world cup
      rugby.

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> ,read testimonials from some of our
      auditors, and sign up now to work NFL SUNDAY TICKET!!!! Once you do, you
      will automatically be granted access to work all of our events
      throughout the year!
      Steven Levine, President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491