Re: [infoguys-list] Map of JFK Airport (Buidings)

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
      suesarkis@..., wrote the following at or about 11/13/2007 12:25 PM:
      > Folks -
      >
      > I'm looking for one of the International Airport in Louisville, KY including
      > the clipper cargo buildings. I have a CA PI at the County building permit
      > section yesterday and today to no avail.
      >
      > Any clues as I need the entire airport including all Custom's Clearing
      > sections, not just a section or two.

      If these maps are to be used for demonstrative purposes (as opposed to
      intelligence purposes - which is undoubtedly the reason the airport
      authorities are balking at your requests), what's wrong with a)
      GoogleEarth images with identifying text overlays or b) contacting
      whichever vendor happens to provide the taxing authorities in those
      areas with custom prints of their aerial mapping?

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
    • Dave Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2007
        You folks may want to look at www.landings.com.

        David A. Miller
        Senior Investigator
        ASI Group
        www.asigroup.com

        suesarkis@... wrote:
        Folks -

        I'm looking for one of the International Airport in Louisville, KY including
        the clipper cargo buildings. I have a CA PI at the County building permit
        section yesterday and today to no avail.

        Any clues as I need the entire airport including all Custom's Clearing
        sections, not just a section or two.

        818-242-9824 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran !