Happy 232nd Marine Corps Birthday... Devil Dogs

  • G.E. Investigations, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      Greetings and Salutations to all,

      It is that wonderful time of year again (10 November), where ALL
      MARINES, current and former look around for a fellow Marine to
      say... HAPPY 232nd BIRTHDAY, DEVIL DOG!!
      Since 1775, the United States Marines have made the world a safer
      and better place to live.

      I also would like to share some of my favorite quotes about United
      States Marines...

      ** President Ronald Reagan said in 1985,
      >> Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
      difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem!

      ** RAdm."Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995 said,
      >> Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because
      Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean.
      They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've
      got really short hair and they always go for the throat.

      ** Karen Aquilar, in the U.S. Embassy; Mogadishu, Somalia, 1991 said,
      >> They told (us) to open up the Embassy, or "we'll blow you away."
      And
      then they looked up and saw the Marines on the roof with these
      really big guns, and they said in Somali, "Igaralli ahow," which
      means "Excuse me, I didn't mean it, my mistake."

      ** Thomas E. Ricks; Making the Corps, 1997 said,
      >> The United States Marine Corps, with it fiercely proud tradition
      of excellence in combat, its hallowed rituals, and its unbending
      code of honor, is part of the fabric of American myth.

      There are so many more, but I wished to share these with you.

      There is only one thing in this world that I hold near and dear to
      my heart....
      My children and family which includes every United States Marine
      (which I too am proud to claim). This which has always been and will
      continue to be my most cherished accomplishment.

      Here is a link for GoDaddy.com to a wonderful United States Marine
      Corps's 232nd Brithday Tribute! The CEO & Founder of GoDaddy.com,
      Bob Parsons, is himself a Decorated Former Marine and Purple Heart
      Recipient (Vietnam). OOH-RAH!

      www.godaddy.com/gdshop/holiday/usmc2007/playmovie.asp

      As a final note, in history, as always there is a war on somewhere
      in the world and the United States Marines are always there to
      protect those who cannot protect themselves.

      SEMPER FIDELIS or Semper Fi as it has come to be known, is the
      Marines motto and it means "Always Faithful"!

      I have always believed it to be true.

      SEMPER FI... is a Way of Life!!

      I also wish to say Thank You to them for their sacrifice and eternal
      dedication to "DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY".

      As to our other serviceman & woman, I also send best wishes for a
      safe tour and GODSPEED home to your families.

      "FAIR WINDS and FOLLOWING SEAS" to all my brothers, sisters (and
      cousins in other branches of the armed services).

      Professionally,

      George E., Sr.Investigator
      G.E. Investigations, LLC
      www.GeInvestigations.com