Pontoon Beach, IL area surveillance

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Good afternoon group. I have a surveillance assignment available in the
      Pontoon Beach, IL area. Would like to begin ASAP. Please email me if you are
      interested. Please advise if you have a sub-contracting rate for colleagues.

      I apologize for multiple posts but I failed to enter a subject line in
      original email.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock