[infoguys-list] Re: Kelvin Hathcote and Thank you

  • Bill Peeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 1998
      Mr.Hathcote:
      Yes, keep the chin up and bear on. If you have common sense and education you will do fine without the years of experience...that will come in time. If I may recommend one thing, treat your clients well and always follow through with what you promise. Sometimes taking a small loss now will pay of three fold later.
      I am glad to see that you are humble to your talents or knowledge, many Investigators fall to the trap of trying to be something to everyone and then place themselves on a pedestal..(yes the one speaking fell that way in the beginning).

      Just like I am sure we all have been told in basic life, I try to be hard working for my clients and honest. The one thing I would point out is we still must keep the blade to the air and protect ourselves...not everyone has the same ethics.

      Thank you to all for the comments regarding my last Post.
      Thank You,
      Bill Peeler, LPI
      President
      New England Investigation & Security Corporation
      (888) 842-82PI
      neahq@...

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com