[infoguys-list] Re: Any one in the Harford Area

  • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 14, 2000
      Anyoneout there able to do a credit check in a May-December marriage that looks to have gone bad
      financially. Adult kids are worried that 83-year-old father is being taken to the cleaner by the new
      wife, due to her extravagan spending, etc. Now the old man is failing and they are wondering where
      all his money went.

      Michele
      bwido@...

    • LP69Lal1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
        i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
        so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks
      • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
          Contact the California State Department of Consumer Affairs and request the application packet. You
          will receive, among other things, the Private Investigator's Act for review. They do not provide
          study materials. such can be obtained fro other sources. There are also schools available for
          classroom training.

          Michele McGarraugh, McGarraugh Company

          LP69Lal1@... wrote:

          > i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
          > so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks

          > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
          > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
          > digital camera.

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
        • andrew
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
            its not easy to become a pi
            u must have the aptitude for it

          • Snaf001@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
              in Ct if its the same y ahve to have 5 yrs experience full time with a lic
              Pi unless they chnage the requirments. That leads to another question .
              Will Ct accept bail enforcement work as experience ?
            • LP69Lal1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 17, 2000
                i dont know sorry