FW: Summerville, SC PI needed

  • ArkInv
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      I need to make contact with a PI in the Summerville, SC area. Need to
      determine if a person is physically in the area and at home. We anticipate
      interviewing this person unannounced and want to make sure he is physically
      present before we fly out and surprise him. Will require covert visit to
      residence, verify his presence, photo if possible, and respond to us,
      preferably the day before we leave. Need TAT and availability. Contact
      directly at michaeljwest@...

      --

      Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI

      Director of Investigations

      Arkansas Investigations

      www.arkansas-investigations.com <http://www.arkansas-investigations.com/>

      400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700,

      Little Rock, AR 72201

      501-605-0360 or 501-372-2202

      Arkansas License A20040061

      Our motto is "We Find Answers"

      and that's exactly what we do!

      Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
      Investigation, Insurance

      Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Surveillance, Fraud, Marital
      Investigations
      Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com
      <http://www.arkansas-investigations.com/> .