Piracy Assignment - November 10, 2007 - Guaranteed Payment

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      SIGNAL AUDITING , INC. OFFERS GUARANTEED PAYMENT ... whether or
      not you find a location pirating the boxing match!!!!!!!

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy and is offering GUARANTEED MONEY for Piracy Audits !!!!!!!

      We have had an overwhelming response from all of you based upon our
      recent offers of guaranteed payment and look forward to a hugely
      successful night on November 10, 2007

      MIGUEL COTTO v. SHANE MOSLEY

      Piracy Assignment for COTTO-MOSLEY Saturday, November 10,2007!!!

      Territories still available throughout the United States,
      SIGN UP NOW through our website!!!!

      www.signalauditing.com <http://www.signalauditing.com/>

      In addition, our EXCLUSIVE piracy assignments include 17 weeks of
      NFL Sunday Ticket 2007, Euro 2008 qualifying soccer matches and
      MORE!!!!!

      We at Signal Auditing are looking for qualified Auditors throughout
      the 50 States to help identify and document the theft and commercial
      misuse of our clients' programming services.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and read testimonials from
      some of our auditors and sign up now!!!! Don't wait, reserve your
      territory NOW!!
      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491