Re: [infoguys-list] credit card lawsuit

  • debra honea
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Please contact me offline and I will tell you what you need to put in the letter.

      chip1anna <chip1anna@...> wrote:
      i received a summons and instead of a court date i am suposed to send
      an answer to the clerk of court. i am not sure what i should put in
      this letter. my husband has been disabled for the past five years and
      we are battling the ssi people. we have another year to year and a
      half to get our hearing. i can't afford and attorney and would
      appreciate any help.

      Thank you
      Debra Honea
      Total Investigations