Breast Cancer Introduction

  • totalinvestigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Brenda Weaver to
      our group. I have never started a fund raiser, as most of you can
      see. In my e-mail to the groups yesterday, I was not aware of how
      these things work. I took it upon myself to send an e-mail asking
      everyone to help someone who most of you have never heard of. I have
      received wonderful responses from some of the best investigators on
      the planet. I respect everyone of you and do not want any of you to
      misunderstand my message. Brenda Weaver is a 41 year old female, who
      was just diagnosed with breast cancer a month ago. She went through
      surgery to remover her right breast, as well as three lymph nodes.
      They also started Chemotherapy the day of her surgery. This week,
      she was told that they found more cancer in her lymph nodes and will
      be having them removed Monday. After Chemotherapy treatments, she
      will need radiation therapy as well. Brenda is a wonderful person
      who has always helped others when they were down and never asked for
      anything in return. I am not a wealthy woman, so I can not give her
      much, but I do have wonderful friends online who I was hoping would
      help with Brenda's crisis. I have not been able to open a bank
      account for Brenda as of yet, but anyone who would like to make a
      donation to Brenda can send a check, money order, etc to my P. O.
      Box made payable to Brenda Weaver. I will make sure she gets every
      penny. God bless every one of you for your kind words and prayers. I
      am sure that you will be blessed back in return for your kindness.
      Brenda Weaver contact info is 601-372-8991.

      Thank you
      Debra Honea
      Total Investigations
      P. O. Box 219