[infoguys-list] Re: Any one in the Harford Area

  • Peter Lalashuis
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 11, 2000
      Need an investigator in CAlifornia---Milpitas, CA area.
      Peter
      Anchor Investigation
      anchor@...
    • pasr@postoffice.pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 12, 2000
        WE ARE IN THE BAY AREA SF AND BURLINGAME...WHAT TYPYE OF WORK DO YOU
        NEED..............PAUL ANDERSON ABC LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS PI7654

        Peter Lalashuis wrote:

        > Need an investigator in CAlifornia---Milpitas, CA area.
        > Peter
        > Anchor Investigation
        > anchor@...

        > Bolt down the furniture. LiquidPrice.com is giving away one
        > serious Dream Home Theater. The ultimate $15,000 cinematic
        > experience. LiquidPrice.com brings you consumer electronics
        > where you pick the product, then retailers bid for your business.

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
      • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 14, 2000
          Anyoneout there able to do a credit check in a May-December marriage that looks to have gone bad
          financially. Adult kids are worried that 83-year-old father is being taken to the cleaner by the new
          wife, due to her extravagan spending, etc. Now the old man is failing and they are wondering where
          all his money went.

          Michele
          bwido@...

        • LP69Lal1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
            i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
            so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks
          • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
              Contact the California State Department of Consumer Affairs and request the application packet. You
              will receive, among other things, the Private Investigator's Act for review. They do not provide
              study materials. such can be obtained fro other sources. There are also schools available for
              classroom training.

              Michele McGarraugh, McGarraugh Company

              LP69Lal1@... wrote:

              > i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
              > so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks

              > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
              > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
              > digital camera.

              > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
            • andrew
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                its not easy to become a pi
                u must have the aptitude for it

              • Snaf001@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                  in Ct if its the same y ahve to have 5 yrs experience full time with a lic
                  Pi unless they chnage the requirments. That leads to another question .
                  Will Ct accept bail enforcement work as experience ?
                • LP69Lal1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 17, 2000
                    i dont know sorry