NFL Piracy Audits - Detroit, MI

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      Piracy Assignments Abound!! We pay on time, every time...

      no payment tiers or qualifying levels...

      everyone gets paid the same rate...
      If you are looking for a great way to supplement your Holiday income,
      visit www.signalauditing.com <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and join
      the Nation's Leader in the Fight Against Signal Piracy to find out more.
      NFL Sunday Ticket Piracy Assignments, every Sunday now thru December 30,
      2007 NASCAR HotPass, every NASCAR race now thru November 18, 2007
      NFL Sunday Ticket and NASCAR HotPass won't be found with any other
      Piracy firms and Is Directv's Exclusive Programming Signal Auditing
      Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against Signal Piracy and
      DirecTV's exclusive vendor for combatting DirecTV fraud!!!! Visit our
      website www.signalauditing. com <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and
      read testimonials from some of our auditors and sign up now!!!!
      Steven Levine, President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491
      Ellenville, NY 12428