San Franciso & San Jose Surveillance Investigator Needed

  • Mike Hakimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hello Group,
      We are looking for experienced surveillance investigators in San
      Francisco and San Jose area. They must be licensed and insured. The
      case types are mainly Workers Compensation and Domestic Cases. The
      pay is $30 an hour and 0.35 cents per mile.

      We are also looking for starting level surveillance investigators in
      the San Francisco and in San Jose area.

      Please email your resume to resume@... or fax it to 310.855.9777

      Thank you for the great support this group has been.

      Empire Pacific Investigative Services, Inc.,
      P.O. BOX 17002
      BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
      WEB: www.epis.us
      EMAIL: INFO@...
      DIRECT: 1-310-433-5332
      FAX: 1-888-FAX-EPIS
    • Mike Hakimi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
        HELLO GROUP:
        WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED INVESTIGATOR IN SAN FRANCISCO, SAN
        JOSE AND SACRAMENTO, CA AREA. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO
        RESUME@.... THE RATE IS $30.00 AN HOUR AND $0.40 PER MILE.

        As a side note we are looking for a regular Investigator in the Bay
        area.....We have had poor luck with Investigators in the No. Cal area
        and we regularly TURN DOWN cases as I have yet to find GOOD QUALITY
        Investigators in the Bay area! I know they are out there and I am
        willing to pay for experience and quality. We work on contract,
        retainer only; have a 4 hour min and a 24 hour cancellation policy
        with our client, which allows us to pay you quickly!!!!! !

        Licensed & Insured investigator's preferred. No telephone calls
        please. Send email only, we will response back to your email.

        EMPIRE PACIFIC INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.,
        CA PI # 16166
        P.O. BOX 17002
        BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
        WEB: WWW.EPIS.US