Canadian Pi

  • Debbie Peever
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      Hello Group,

      I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to
      the group. Private Eyes Investigative Services is a medium sized
      private investigations company located in Ontario, Canada. We have
      seventeen investigators and work cases throughout Ontario and all of
      Canada.

      Our many facets of investigation include, but are not limited to:
      infidelity, corporate fraud/theft, child custody, background checks
      (Criminal and personal), criminal investigations, insurance fraud,
      process serving, missing persons, falsified injuries, skip tracing,
      locating and asset finding, genealogy research, place of employment
      and address searches, GPS tracking, plus much more.

      Since you have to make some money on locating as well, we are pleased
      to offer fellow pi's a NO FIND = NO FEE structure for locating
      people. Boasting a 96% locate ratio, it is almost certain, we will
      find your person of interest.

      I am looking forward to our discussion groups and meeting new pi's.
      Please send me your information details and I will add you to our
      list of colleagues for furture work.

      Thank you
      Debbie Peever
      President