Surveillance Assignments Update

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      Attention Licensed Investigators/Detectives:

      At present we are continuing to supplement our North American
      investigative network for the South American World Cup Qualifiers
      tournament which commenced last Saturday and will run to November 21,
      2007. If your agency is capable of canvassing domestic markets with
      sizeable South American communities, please take a minute to contact our
      office for the details concerning this exceptional surveillance
      assignment.

      In addition, this SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20th, marks the next Ultimate
      Fighting Championship event when UFC 77: "Hostile Territory" featuring
      RICH FRANKLIN v. ANDERSON SILVA will be telecast live from the US Bank
      Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio. On Saturday, NOVEMBER 10th the much
      anticipated WBA Welterweight Championship featuring "Sugar" SHANE MOSLEY
      v. MIGUEL "Junito" COTTO will be broadcast, and then, two weeks later on
      FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd, FERNANDO "El Feroz" VARGAS seeks redemption in
      what stands to be a wildly entertaining Super Middleweight PPV
      prizefight against RICARDO "El Matador" MAYORGA.

      Each of the above events provides an excellent opportunity for veteran
      piracy investigators or to those looking to compliment their existing
      investigative practice with such surveillance work.

      If you are a licensed investigative professional please contact me in
      confidence for complete details concerning these assignments,
      compensation, and additional litigation support services we routinely
      require.

      Best regards,

      Jackie Cortez

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"