Address check: Ringgold, GA 30736

  • Jim Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Looking for someone who can do a drive by on an address in Ringgold,
      GA. Client is looking to determine what is actually at that address as
      we have conflicting information as to business or residence. No photos
      necessary, just a brief email telling us what you find will suffice.
      Please respond off list to me with cost and TAT. I'll put you in
      contact with the client directly.

      If this pans out, client will also be in need of someone to serve papers
      at the same address. If you can handle both, please include cost for
      serving the papers as well.

      --
      Thanks,

      Jim
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      Post Office Box 366
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366
      e-mail: jcobb@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
      Director and Team Member - MissingKIN.com