Introduction to myself and my son's murder

  • Debbi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
      Cindy,
      Thank you for this recommendation.....I should have taken your advice
      ALONG TIME AGO, when you 1st suggested, I join this group.

      Sorry......you know how hectic my life has been.

      But I am here now, and I have already recieved emails and posts to help
      Daniel, Scooter, and Jason.

      Thanks for being here for me, for the entire road, I've been
      treading........
      You and I, have fought this together.........and it looks like we may
      actually be gaining for a change~!

      huggs,
      Debbi and Daniel
      Scooter and Jason