[infoguys-list] freebies and good deals to share/ NOT PI RELATED

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2000
      Hello all and Happy New Millenium, Glad to see we all survived as did my ancient 486 computer!! (or is it a 386 hmmm) had it so long now its hard to tell.
      Well any way the point to this e-mail is to send you some more totally PI unrelated information you'll probably never use, so for those of you that find this e-mail a waste of their time, I apologize. But for those that need to pinch a penny now and then like myself,heres my finds:

      http://www.stamps.com will give you $25.00 in free postage when you sign up.First month usage is free, you print stamps from your printer onto your envelopes. They charge 10% of your monthly usage as a fee after the first month. Alot cheaper than Pitney Bowes!
      http://www.nb.net/~freehat/ will send you a free hat with your company logo on it!
      http://www.ballyfitness.com/index-4.asp free 2 week guest pass to workout and work off the holiday pounds
      http://www.more.com kind of a drug store on line- every week they feature a different product for $1.00 and free shipping The neat part is once you order that product at $1.00, thats your price forever and you will always have free shipping.
      http://www.iprint.com will give you 300 address labels in dispenser for shipping cost only ($1.45)
      http://www.paulfredrick.com will give you an italian silk tie for $7.50 s/h
      https://www.gevalia.com/enrollment/keycode.jhtml purchase 1 lb of their cofee get a free bathrobe & 2 coffee mugs (enter code # 115436) or free coffee maker and mugs (enter code # 116657) can be cancelled anytime.

      listmasters: if you prefer that I not post these offers please just let me know. Anyone interested in offers like these that would like more....let me know

      Best Regards,
      Tina Peeler
      check out our PI Links Page
      NEW!  Search the web