Majuro Marshall Islands, Surveillance Contract (Urgent)

  • Dominic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      I have at least a three day Surveillance job in Majuro, Marshall Islands.
      We have a client who is a little worried about his wife to be working
      down there on her own and thinks she might be cheating on him.
      This contract will include flight - Hotel - Food and pay.
      We will fly you out as soon as possible and you will need to have
      Photo & Video evidence of her.
      We will get you in to Majuro on a Thursday so that you will be at
      least able to get her on the Thursday - Friday & Sat night.
      We have all he details phone - Home and Work Address as well as up to
      date pics.
      This is very easy job and might be as long as a week surveillance.
      you will be required to check in with me on a daily basis to update me
      on contract.
      Please send me your resume and price requirements.
      She works as a teacher so the Thursday will not be a very full day.

      This is URGENT and you will be flying out next week.

      Please apply here http://www.intspecops.com/employment.htm

      Thanks

      Dominic Farley
      Director of Operations