RE: [infoguys-list] Criminal Records Data Source Question

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
      I always go right to the source. Even when accessing the court sites you
      don't get it all, no matter what they tell you. Do a hand search if at all
      possible, and always for employment purposes. If you want the court
      websites try this:

      http://www.ncsconline.org/D_KIS/info_court_web_sites.html

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations