Re: [infoguys-list] Bonding Company

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi Bob,

      Just wanted to send a private thanks to you for answering a couple of my recent posts. I appreciate you taking the time to share your insights and experience!

      Regards,

      Brian Clukies
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator
      License #: 11000046990
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...
      NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
      NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851