[infoguys-list] Fw: CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL & PASO ALTO TOWING

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ahna Tafari <ahna58@...>
      To: <ron1@...>
      Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 1:06 PM
      Subject: CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL & PASO ALTO TOWING

      : CAN YOU SUGGEST A RESOUCE FOR ME WITH REGARD TO THE FOLLOWING:
      :
      : PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER SO THAT I MAY GET MY HOME/CAMPER VAN
      : CONTAINING ALL MY CLOTHING & MEDICATIONS FROM THE CHP AND THE TOWING
      : COMPANY. IT IS COLD HERE AND I HAVE NO CLOTHING, SHELTER,
      : MEDICATION,PERSONAL BELONGINGS, ETC. THAT HAVE BEEN IMPOUNDED SINCE JULY
      : 1999 BY THE CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL (760-256-1727)AND PASO ALTO TOWING
      : (CASE # 99-0965) (909-797-8756 / 800-858-1686).
      : >
      : >ON TODAY, I CONTACTED THE TOWING COMPANY, PASO ALTO TOWING AT
      760-256-1041
      : >TO AGAIN INQUIRE ABOUT MY CAMPER VAN AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS. i SPOKE
      WITH
      : >(MR) TRACY KING WHO ADVISED THat I COULD RECLAAIM MY VAN FOR $950.00. HE
      : >THEN TOLD THE SHIPLEY FAMILY (this family have been kind to give me a
      : >temporary place to stay but i am so cold without the appropriate winter
      : >clothing, food and money.) THAT IF THEY SENT HIM $930.00 (11/07/99) THEY
      : >COULD GET MY HOME/CAMPER VAN. WHEN ASKED FOR AN INVOICE TRACY PROMISED TO
      : >SEND ONE BUT TO THIS DATE, NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN HEARD FROM THIS MAN. I
      : >NEED YOUR HELP IN GETTING LEGAL COUNSEL FOR A POSSIBLE COURSE OF ACTION.
      : >ALSO, I WAS NOT GIVEN DUE PROCESS UNDER THE SAME HIGHWAY/STATE CODES AS
      : >INDICATED, I.E., NO NOTIFICATION AND NONE OF A U.S. OR CERTIFIED MAIL,
      : >RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED. AND SECONDLY, I HAVE BEEN MADE HOMELESS BY
      THIS
      : >COMPANY AND THE CHP WHO HAVE stolen by theft ALL MY
      : BELONGINGS. I AM AN ELDERLY WOMAN BORN HERE IN AMERICA AND HAVE WORKED
      SINCE
      : I WAS 16 YEARS OLD. I DO NOT DESERVE THIS TYPE OF HORRIFIC TREATMENT AND
      : HAVE BEEN PUT IN THE MOST HELLATIOUS CONDITION BY THESE PEOPLE. I THANK
      YOU
      : FOR ANY RESPONSE OR FORWARD TO ONE(s) WHOM YOU BELIEVE COULD PROVIDE SOME
      : GUIDANCE.
      : >
      : >>Ahna Tafari
      : >c/o Shipley Family
      : >PO Box 2006
      : >Florissant, MO 63032-2006
      : >
      :
      :
      : ______________________________________________________
      :
    • m fallon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
        do you mean palo alto towing company? I ask cause I live in palo alto
        and this car towing thing was a scam featured on some local tv
        program and there is a number to call and I will dig it up but as I
        asked let me know if you meant PALO alto

[...]
        Looking for the lowest mortgage rate? Whether you&#8217;re buying,
        refinancing or consolidating debt GetSmart.com can help. We&#8217;ll
        help you find the loan you need quick, and FREE click here at
        http://click.egroups.com/1/325/1/_/531/_/947035533

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

        ---- End Original Message ----

        Visit my personal Homepage at http://www.prontomail.com/prontomail/users/fortress