RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [infoguys-list] Income Tax Returns

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
      Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
      I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
      I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
      Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
      wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

      Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
      really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
      sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
      advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
      maybe they've been here once or twice???

      Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
      it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
      www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
      that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
      felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
      mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
      (972) 937-3938

      _____