Income Tax Returns

  • Prudenter
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3 9:31 AM
      Can I make a suggestion? DO NOT PUT YOUR CAREER NOR CHANCE PRISON FOR A CLIENT!
      Michael K. Balcom
      Ret. Chief of Police EPD

      Prudenter Investigations
      Discreet and Professional
      MA PI P902

    • Jim Parker
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3 9:38 AM
        <<<< Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you
        need
        and its best you dont know how we get it. >>>>

        What a f*cking idiot!

        Someone spank this imbecile, please. I haven't the time at the moment.

        He'd have been as well offering cocaine for sale on the list.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3 9:49 AM
          Okay. Now it is time for someone to advise you (since you don't seem to be
          smart enough to know, yourself), YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THE
          STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON THIS BOARD!

          Rick.

          "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

          Phone: (888) 571-0958
          Fax: (877) 795-9800
          Cell: (573) 529-0808

          Email
          RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

          Webpage
          http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

          Eric Engels wrote:

          > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
          >
          > Bulletcatchers wrote:
          >
          > > i can get you tax returns.

        • Lists
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3 9:55 AM
            Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
            I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
            I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
            Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
            wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

            Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
            really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
            sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
            advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
            maybe they've been here once or twice???

            Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
            it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
            www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
            that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
            felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
            mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

            Brian K. Ingram, Owner
            Consulting Investigation Services
            Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
            Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
            Event Investigations
            www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
            (972) 937-3938

            _____