Income Tax Returns

  • Prudenter
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
      Can I make a suggestion? DO NOT PUT YOUR CAREER NOR CHANCE PRISON FOR A CLIENT!
      Michael K. Balcom
      Ret. Chief of Police EPD

      Prudenter Investigations
      Discreet and Professional
      MA PI P902

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
        In a message dated 10/3/2007 7:42:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        dominic@... writes:

        i can get you tax returns.

        In a message dated 10/3/2007 9:25:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        dominic@... writes:

        "Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
        and its best you dont know how we get it."

        Dominic -

        Now that's a real smart move on a public list. You must be a "rocket
        scientist" !!!!!

        Since these posts are publicly viewed, perhaps next time you might want to
        go privately with your response.
        Remember, Congress is watching. So is EPIC !!!!

        ________________________

        818-242-9824 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran !

      • Jim Parker
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
          <<<< Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you
          need
          and its best you dont know how we get it. >>>>

          What a f*cking idiot!

          Someone spank this imbecile, please. I haven't the time at the moment.

          He'd have been as well offering cocaine for sale on the list.

          Jim

          Eric Engels wrote:

          > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
          >
          > Bulletcatchers wrote:
          >
          > > i can get you tax returns.

        • RMRI, Inc.
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
            Okay. Now it is time for someone to advise you (since you don't seem to be
            smart enough to know, yourself), YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THE
            STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON THIS BOARD!

            Rick.

            "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

            Phone: (888) 571-0958
            Fax: (877) 795-9800
            Cell: (573) 529-0808

            Email
            RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

            Webpage
            http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

            Eric Engels wrote:

            > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
            >
            > Bulletcatchers wrote:
            >
            > > i can get you tax returns.

          • Lists
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
              Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
              I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
              I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
              Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
              wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

              Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
              really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
              sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
              advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
              maybe they've been here once or twice???

              Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
              it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
              www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
              that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
              felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
              mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

              Brian K. Ingram, Owner
              Consulting Investigation Services
              Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
              Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
              Event Investigations
              www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
              (972) 937-3938

              _____