Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [infoguys-list] Income Tax Returns

  • Bulletcatchers
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
      Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
      and its best you dont know how we get it.

      Eric Engels wrote:

      > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
      >
      > Bulletcatchers wrote:
      >
      > > i can get you tax returns.

    • Prudenter
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
        Can I make a suggestion? DO NOT PUT YOUR CAREER NOR CHANCE PRISON FOR A CLIENT!
        Michael K. Balcom
        Ret. Chief of Police EPD

        Prudenter Investigations
        Discreet and Professional
        MA PI P902

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
          In a message dated 10/3/2007 7:42:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          dominic@... writes:

          i can get you tax returns.

          In a message dated 10/3/2007 9:25:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          dominic@... writes:

          "Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
          and its best you dont know how we get it."

          Dominic -

          Now that's a real smart move on a public list. You must be a "rocket
          scientist" !!!!!

          Since these posts are publicly viewed, perhaps next time you might want to
          go privately with your response.
          Remember, Congress is watching. So is EPIC !!!!

          ________________________

          818-242-9824 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          a military veteran !

        • Jim Parker
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
            <<<< Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you
            need
            and its best you dont know how we get it. >>>>

            What a f*cking idiot!

            Someone spank this imbecile, please. I haven't the time at the moment.

            He'd have been as well offering cocaine for sale on the list.

            Jim

            Eric Engels wrote:

            > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
            >
            > Bulletcatchers wrote:
            >
            > > i can get you tax returns.

          • RMRI, Inc.
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
              Okay. Now it is time for someone to advise you (since you don't seem to be
              smart enough to know, yourself), YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THE
              STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON THIS BOARD!

              Rick.

              "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

              Phone: (888) 571-0958
              Fax: (877) 795-9800
              Cell: (573) 529-0808

              Email
              RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

              Webpage
              http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

              Eric Engels wrote:

              > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
              >
              > Bulletcatchers wrote:
              >
              > > i can get you tax returns.

            • Lists
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
                I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
                I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
                Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
                wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

                Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
                really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
                sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
                advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
                maybe they've been here once or twice???

                Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
                it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
                www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
                that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
                felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
                mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

                Brian K. Ingram, Owner
                Consulting Investigation Services
                Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
                Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
                Event Investigations
                www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
                (972) 937-3938

                _____