Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [infoguys-list] Income Tax Returns

  • Bulletcatchers
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
      Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
      and its best you dont know how we get it.

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
        Brian -

        I strongly suggest that you seek such information elsewhere.

        In recent years some states have codified the "evidentiary privilege" rules
        for tax returns and in others, the courts have so declared by court edict.
        In other words, tax filings have been found to be "evidentiary privileged
        communications" and cannot be subpoenaed anymore than a person's attorney can be
        subpoenaed. However, there are cases where, by the nature of the beast, the
        privilege is waived such as in child custody support matters, in tax court
        matters, and in any matter where the public good outweighs the rights of the
        protected.

        I personally believe that "illegal sublet divisions" wouldn't qualify for the
        latter under any circumstances. Couple that with the fact that I believe
        it would be very hard to prove "primary residence" from a tax return and I
        believe you would be treading on very dangerous ground. There is no law that my
        tax attorney is aware of that requires you to insert your "primary"
        residence on your forms. I just called him and asked. Also, P.O. Boxes are
        acceptable addresses in many cases.
        Watch your back out there !!
        ________________________

        818-242-9824 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran !

      • Prudenter
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
          Can I make a suggestion? DO NOT PUT YOUR CAREER NOR CHANCE PRISON FOR A CLIENT!
          Michael K. Balcom
          Ret. Chief of Police EPD

          Prudenter Investigations
          Discreet and Professional
          MA PI P902

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
            In a message dated 10/3/2007 7:42:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            dominic@... writes:

            i can get you tax returns.

            In a message dated 10/3/2007 9:25:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            dominic@... writes:

            "Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
            and its best you dont know how we get it."

            Dominic -

            Now that's a real smart move on a public list. You must be a "rocket
            scientist" !!!!!

            Since these posts are publicly viewed, perhaps next time you might want to
            go privately with your response.
            Remember, Congress is watching. So is EPIC !!!!

            ________________________

            818-242-9824 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran !

          • Jim Parker
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
              <<<< Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you
              need
              and its best you dont know how we get it. >>>>

              What a f*cking idiot!

              Someone spank this imbecile, please. I haven't the time at the moment.

              He'd have been as well offering cocaine for sale on the list.

              Jim

              Eric Engels wrote:

              > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
              >
              > Bulletcatchers wrote:
              >
              > > i can get you tax returns.

            • RMRI, Inc.
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                Okay. Now it is time for someone to advise you (since you don't seem to be
                smart enough to know, yourself), YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THE
                STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON THIS BOARD!

                Rick.

                "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

                Phone: (888) 571-0958
                Fax: (877) 795-9800
                Cell: (573) 529-0808

                Email
                RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

                Webpage
                http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

                Eric Engels wrote:

                > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
                >
                > Bulletcatchers wrote:
                >
                > > i can get you tax returns.

              • Lists
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                  Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
                  I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
                  I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
                  Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
                  wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

                  Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
                  really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
                  sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
                  advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
                  maybe they've been here once or twice???

                  Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
                  it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
                  www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
                  that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
                  felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
                  mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

                  Brian K. Ingram, Owner
                  Consulting Investigation Services
                  Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
                  Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
                  Event Investigations
                  www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
                  (972) 937-3938

                  _____