Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [infoguys-list] Income Tax Returns

  • Bulletcatchers
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
      Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
      and its best you dont know how we get it.

      Eric Engels wrote:

      > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
      >
      > Bulletcatchers wrote:
      >
      > > i can get you tax returns.

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
        Bulletcatchers, wrote the following at or about 10/3/2007 9:20 AM:
        > i can get you tax returns.

        Oh no you can't!

        --
        Enjoy,

        Bob
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
          Brian -

          I strongly suggest that you seek such information elsewhere.

          In recent years some states have codified the "evidentiary privilege" rules
          for tax returns and in others, the courts have so declared by court edict.
          In other words, tax filings have been found to be "evidentiary privileged
          communications" and cannot be subpoenaed anymore than a person's attorney can be
          subpoenaed. However, there are cases where, by the nature of the beast, the
          privilege is waived such as in child custody support matters, in tax court
          matters, and in any matter where the public good outweighs the rights of the
          protected.

          I personally believe that "illegal sublet divisions" wouldn't qualify for the
          latter under any circumstances. Couple that with the fact that I believe
          it would be very hard to prove "primary residence" from a tax return and I
          believe you would be treading on very dangerous ground. There is no law that my
          tax attorney is aware of that requires you to insert your "primary"
          residence on your forms. I just called him and asked. Also, P.O. Boxes are
          acceptable addresses in many cases.
          Watch your back out there !!
          ________________________

          818-242-9824 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          a military veteran !

        • Prudenter
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
            Can I make a suggestion? DO NOT PUT YOUR CAREER NOR CHANCE PRISON FOR A CLIENT!
            Michael K. Balcom
            Ret. Chief of Police EPD

            Prudenter Investigations
            Discreet and Professional
            MA PI P902

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
              In a message dated 10/3/2007 7:42:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              dominic@... writes:

              i can get you tax returns.

              In a message dated 10/3/2007 9:25:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              dominic@... writes:

              "Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
              and its best you dont know how we get it."

              Dominic -

              Now that's a real smart move on a public list. You must be a "rocket
              scientist" !!!!!

              Since these posts are publicly viewed, perhaps next time you might want to
              go privately with your response.
              Remember, Congress is watching. So is EPIC !!!!

              ________________________

              818-242-9824 FAX

              "one Nation under God"

              a military veteran !

            • Jim Parker
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                <<<< Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you
                need
                and its best you dont know how we get it. >>>>

                What a f*cking idiot!

                Someone spank this imbecile, please. I haven't the time at the moment.

                He'd have been as well offering cocaine for sale on the list.

                Jim

                Eric Engels wrote:

                > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
                >
                > Bulletcatchers wrote:
                >
                > > i can get you tax returns.

              • RMRI, Inc.
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                  Okay. Now it is time for someone to advise you (since you don't seem to be
                  smart enough to know, yourself), YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THE
                  STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON THIS BOARD!

                  Rick.

                  "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

                  Phone: (888) 571-0958
                  Fax: (877) 795-9800
                  Cell: (573) 529-0808

                  Email
                  RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

                  Webpage
                  http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

                  Eric Engels wrote:

                  > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
                  >
                  > Bulletcatchers wrote:
                  >
                  > > i can get you tax returns.

                • Lists
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                    Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
                    I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
                    I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
                    Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
                    wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

                    Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
                    really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
                    sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
                    advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
                    maybe they've been here once or twice???

                    Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
                    it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
                    www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
                    that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
                    felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
                    mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

                    Brian K. Ingram, Owner
                    Consulting Investigation Services
                    Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
                    Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
                    Event Investigations
                    www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
                    (972) 937-3938

                    _____