New Industry Job Page

  • Dominic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      International Special Operations (Intspecops)

      We would like to thank you for the support you have given us since we
      launched the new web page.
      And we would wanted to let you know that we have many new job postings
      every day as we are growing so fast.
      All our jobs will be directed via http://www.intspecops.com/employment.htm

      I would also like to point out that within the next two weeks we will
      be doing our yearly update on the www.Buletcatchers.com Bodyguard
      Directory so if you want to get your resume on there then now is the
      time to apply we will be changing our fees for this and you will be
      glad to know that its getting cheaper.
      And we will be having a Female Bodyguard Directory on the same site.
      So if your interested in listing your Resume on the web for all to see
      them please goto http://www.bulletcatchers.com/directory/index.asp
      once again thank you all and i hope we can keep giving you all work.

      Many Thanks

      Dominic Farley
      Director of Operations