Contacts with Lending Tree or Ditech

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Does anyone have any contacts with Lending Tree or Di Tech? i need info on
      someone who may have refinanced. I will be traveling so please email me
      only.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800)899-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email:
      dwilliams@...

      Nationwide Investigations, Court Research, Truth

      Hands-On Records Research...We pick-up where the online databases leave
      off...

      $55.00 Flat Rate Document Retrieval- Anyplace Nationwide