Re: [infoguys-list] Income Tax Returns

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
      Brian Clukies wrote:
      > I have an illegal sublet investigation ongoing and need to get income tax returns to show primary residence. Can anyone perform this service for me or steer me in the right direction as to how I can secure these records myself?

      The ONLY way to get those returns (without going to jail) is through a
      release signed by the taxpayer (IRS has the form on their website); by
      the taxpayer turning over a copy to you or directing his accountant to
      do so, or by court order (I think).

      The best way is by release from the taxpayer through the IRS. That way
      your copy comes direct from the IRS and you receive exactly what he's
      filed. No need to worry about "a second set of books" so to speak.

      IF he's provided copies of those returns to a third party, i.e. a bank
      or lender, you MIGHT get them that way but again, with a subpoena.
      Those become part of his financial records and pretexting them will get
      you (properly so) jammed up really good.

      --

      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
        i can get you tax returns.

        Bob Hrodey wrote:

        > Brian Clukies wrote:
        > > I have an illegal sublet investigation ongoing and need to get
        > income tax returns to show primary residence. Can anyone perform this
        > service for me or steer me in the right direction as to how I can
        > secure these records myself?
        >
        > The ONLY way to get those returns (without going to jail) is through a
        > release signed by the taxpayer (IRS has the form on their website); by
        > the taxpayer turning over a copy to you or directing his accountant to
        > do so, or by court order (I think).
        >
        > The best way is by release from the taxpayer through the IRS. That way
        > your copy comes direct from the IRS and you receive exactly what he's
        > filed. No need to worry about "a second set of books" so to speak.
        >
        > IF he's provided copies of those returns to a third party, i.e. a bank
        > or lender, you MIGHT get them that way but again, with a subpoena.
        > Those become part of his financial records and pretexting them will get
        > you (properly so) jammed up really good.
        >
        > --
        >
        > Enjoy,
        >
        > Bob
        > Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        > Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA, NAPPS
        > Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, Assoc Det of IL & P.A.W.L.I.
        > Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice 337-4638 Fax
        > email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> or
        > rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
        > Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Brian Clukies
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
          I have an illegal sublet investigation ongoing and need to get income tax returns to show primary residence. Can anyone perform this service for me or steer me in the right direction as to how I can secure these records myself?

          As always, thanks to the group!

          Brian Clukies
          NYS Licensed Private Investigator
          License #: 11000046990
          106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
          Freeport, NY 11520
          Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
          Email: bncpi@...
          NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
          NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851

        • Eric Engels
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
            Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?

            Bulletcatchers wrote:

            > i can get you tax returns.

          • Bulletcatchers
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
              Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
              and its best you dont know how we get it.

              Eric Engels wrote:

              > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
              >
              > Bulletcatchers wrote:
              >
              > > i can get you tax returns.

            • Bob Hrodey
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                Bulletcatchers, wrote the following at or about 10/3/2007 9:20 AM:
                > i can get you tax returns.

                Oh no you can't!

                --
                Enjoy,

                Bob
                Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
                Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                  Brian -

                  I strongly suggest that you seek such information elsewhere.

                  In recent years some states have codified the "evidentiary privilege" rules
                  for tax returns and in others, the courts have so declared by court edict.
                  In other words, tax filings have been found to be "evidentiary privileged
                  communications" and cannot be subpoenaed anymore than a person's attorney can be
                  subpoenaed. However, there are cases where, by the nature of the beast, the
                  privilege is waived such as in child custody support matters, in tax court
                  matters, and in any matter where the public good outweighs the rights of the
                  protected.

                  I personally believe that "illegal sublet divisions" wouldn't qualify for the
                  latter under any circumstances. Couple that with the fact that I believe
                  it would be very hard to prove "primary residence" from a tax return and I
                  believe you would be treading on very dangerous ground. There is no law that my
                  tax attorney is aware of that requires you to insert your "primary"
                  residence on your forms. I just called him and asked. Also, P.O. Boxes are
                  acceptable addresses in many cases.
                  Watch your back out there !!
                  ________________________

                  818-242-9824 FAX

                  "one Nation under God"

                  a military veteran !

                • Prudenter
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                    Can I make a suggestion? DO NOT PUT YOUR CAREER NOR CHANCE PRISON FOR A CLIENT!
                    Michael K. Balcom
                    Ret. Chief of Police EPD

                    Prudenter Investigations
                    Discreet and Professional
                    MA PI P902

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                      In a message dated 10/3/2007 7:42:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                      dominic@... writes:

                      i can get you tax returns.

                      In a message dated 10/3/2007 9:25:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                      dominic@... writes:

                      "Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you need
                      and its best you dont know how we get it."

                      Dominic -

                      Now that's a real smart move on a public list. You must be a "rocket
                      scientist" !!!!!

                      Since these posts are publicly viewed, perhaps next time you might want to
                      go privately with your response.
                      Remember, Congress is watching. So is EPIC !!!!

                      ________________________

                      818-242-9824 FAX

                      "one Nation under God"

                      a military veteran !

                    • Jim Parker
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                        <<<< Yes covertly and lets just say you will have all the paperwork you
                        need
                        and its best you dont know how we get it. >>>>

                        What a f*cking idiot!

                        Someone spank this imbecile, please. I haven't the time at the moment.

                        He'd have been as well offering cocaine for sale on the list.

                        Jim

                        Eric Engels wrote:

                        > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
                        >
                        > Bulletcatchers wrote:
                        >
                        > > i can get you tax returns.

                      • RMRI, Inc.
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                          Okay. Now it is time for someone to advise you (since you don't seem to be
                          smart enough to know, yourself), YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THE
                          STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON THIS BOARD!

                          Rick.

                          "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

                          Phone: (888) 571-0958
                          Fax: (877) 795-9800
                          Cell: (573) 529-0808

                          Email
                          RMRI-Inc@... <mailto:RMRI-Inc%40mchsi.com>

                          Webpage
                          http://www.rmriinc.com <http://www.rmriinc.com/>

                          Eric Engels wrote:

                          > Covertly, without a signed release? Legally?
                          >
                          > Bulletcatchers wrote:
                          >
                          > > i can get you tax returns.

                        • Lists
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
                            Well kiss my ass and call me a felon!
                            I don't believe what my lying eyes are telling me!
                            I've tried to not say anything but I gotta.
                            Dude, attitudes like the one you state clearly below are the reason Congress
                            wants to take away all our legal access to certain types of information.

                            Here's a clue...FTC investigators and Congressional investigators that
                            really want to do our industry harm have computers too and they know how to
                            sit and watch and take copious amounts of notes about whose posting
                            advertisements for what services to public message boards....hmmmm, think
                            maybe they've been here once or twice???

                            Can you say, "decoy" operation in the making?? Why don't you just plaster
                            it up on your websites at <http://www.bulletcatchers.com>
                            www.bulletcatchers.com and <http://www.intspecops.com> www.intspecops.com
                            that you guys are glad to accept assignments where committing federal
                            felonies inside the US are required to accomplish the mission. I think a
                            mission statement like that would really get you some high paying clients.

                            Brian K. Ingram, Owner
                            Consulting Investigation Services
                            Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
                            Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
                            Event Investigations
                            www.cispi.net <http://www.cispi.net/>
                            (972) 937-3938

                            _____