Boxing Piracy Assignment - October 6, 2007

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      SIGNAL AUDITING, INC. OFFERS PIRACY ASSIGNMENT:

      MANNY PACQUIAO vs. MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA

      in "Will to Win"

      Two of boxing's most notable fighters face off on Saturday October 6,
      2007, at 9:00 PM ET/ 6:00 PM PT, live on HBO Pay-Per-View

      Signal Auditing, Inc. is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight
      Against Signal Piracy and offers assignments year round, including 17
      weeks of NFL Sunday ticket auditing for DirecTV and has only received
      praise from its family of auditors and invite you to our website to read
      the comments and see for yourself. www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/>

      SIGN UP NOW through our website!!!!

      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President