Needed: Locate Place of Employment (POE) Expert

  • G.E. Investigations, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      "GREAT DETECTIVE DIRECTORY"!!

      I invite you all to visit and sign-up now!

      We have no ownership or direct involvement with this site,
      other than we advertise and support their efforts.

      Team Majestic Designs, LLC (www.TeamMajesticDesigns.com)
      is our website builder & webmaster for many years.

      They are professional and we highly recommend them!!

      Click on the link provided below:

      www.GreatDetectiveDirectory.com

      Professionally,

      George E., Sr. Investigator
      G.E. Investigations, LLC
      www.GeInvestigations.com
      TheSquad@...
      www.SniperRecovery.com
      Trackers@...
      866.3ISPY4U (866-347-7948)
      602.266.ISPY (602-266-4779)
      520.7ISPY4U (520-747-7948)
      AIM / ICQ: DetectiveGE
      Yahoo: GeInvestigations
      AZ# 1003249
      2007 AALPI Vice President
      2006 AALPI Sergeant at Arms
      "Giving you... Just the Facts!"
      Semper Fidelis!
    • G.E. Investigations, LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Greetings & Salutations to all,

        I am looking for Place of Employment (POE) location experts!
        This assignment can be ongoing with approximately fifteen (15) a
        month to start. Normally, there would not be a deadline per say,
        however asap is always prefered.

        Great additional income for someone.

        Please contact me directly, not on the forum.

        Thank You... Be Safe!

        Professionally,

        George E., Sr. Investigator
        G.E. Investigations, LLC