DAYS ARE NUMBERED FOR SSN ACCESS - ACT NOW TO SAVE THIS RESOURCE

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      DAYS ARE NUMBERED FOR SSN ACCESS - ACT NOW TO SAVE THIS RESOURCE

      Take your own experience and turn it into a letter to help save SSN access - I have provided a link for your congress person, this link includes, name, address, phone, fax and email.

      We only have a SHORT amount of time to act - Do your part to SAVE this vital tool!

      Thank you,

      Patrick Baird, TPLI
      Private Investigator - Process Server - Notary
      817-579-0083 Phone
      817-579-5301 Fax
      1-866-440-6110 Cellular
      U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
      http://www.FindByPhone.com/
      http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
      NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA

    • Patrick Baird
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Sorry forgot the link:
        http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/2007/10/days-numbered-for-ssn-access.html

        Thank you,

        Patrick Baird, TPLI
        Private Investigator - Process Server - Notary
        817-579-0083 Phone
        817-579-5301 Fax
        1-866-440-6110 Cellular
        U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
        http://www.FindByPhone.com/
        http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/

        Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
        NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
        This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.