[infoguys-list] Re: Any one in the Harford Area

  • Frank L. Galli
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 1999
      Ann,
      Here is our web site www.siuonline.com

      Frank L. Galli
      Independent Special Investigations

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ann R. Stravalle-Schmidt [mailto:astravalle@...]
      Sent: Friday, December 31, 1999 2:00 PM
      To: infoguys-list@...
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Any one in the Harford Area

      I'm an attorney in the Hartford area... does anyone do business in the
      area? Ann

      Objects of desire at Miadora. Visit miadora.com for the finest selection in
      vintage watches, loose diamonds, designer and estate jewelry. Intriguing.
      Tempting. And extremely fine: Miadora provides upscale jewelry and gifts for
      today's modern men and women.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/524/1/_/531/_/946666190

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/
    • Dionnenjm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2000
        We have our main office in the hartford area (manchester) and have
        investigators throughout Connecticut and the remainder of New England. How
        can we help you?
        Nancy Dionne
        Nickels Professional Investigations
        1-800-370-2116
        or e-mail: njmd_npi@...
      • Ann R. Stravalle-Schmidt
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 8, 2000
          I'll keep you in mind when I need this service. Thanks. Ann

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 8, 2000
            great! if you would like me to send any information, just let me know! happy
            new year!
            nancy
          • Peter Lalashuis
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 11, 2000
              Need an investigator in CAlifornia---Milpitas, CA area.
              Peter
              Anchor Investigation
              anchor@...
            • pasr@postoffice.pacbell.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 12, 2000
                WE ARE IN THE BAY AREA SF AND BURLINGAME...WHAT TYPYE OF WORK DO YOU
                NEED..............PAUL ANDERSON ABC LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS PI7654

                Peter Lalashuis wrote:

                > Need an investigator in CAlifornia---Milpitas, CA area.
                > Peter
                > Anchor Investigation
                > anchor@...

                > Bolt down the furniture. LiquidPrice.com is giving away one
                > serious Dream Home Theater. The ultimate $15,000 cinematic
                > experience. LiquidPrice.com brings you consumer electronics
                > where you pick the product, then retailers bid for your business.

                > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
              • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 14, 2000
                  Anyoneout there able to do a credit check in a May-December marriage that looks to have gone bad
                  financially. Adult kids are worried that 83-year-old father is being taken to the cleaner by the new
                  wife, due to her extravagan spending, etc. Now the old man is failing and they are wondering where
                  all his money went.

                  Michele
                  bwido@...

                • LP69Lal1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                    i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
                    so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks
                  • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                      Contact the California State Department of Consumer Affairs and request the application packet. You
                      will receive, among other things, the Private Investigator's Act for review. They do not provide
                      study materials. such can be obtained fro other sources. There are also schools available for
                      classroom training.

                      Michele McGarraugh, McGarraugh Company

                      LP69Lal1@... wrote:

                      > i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
                      > so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks

                      > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
                      > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
                      > digital camera.

                      > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
                    • andrew
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                        its not easy to become a pi
                        u must have the aptitude for it

                      • Snaf001@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                          in Ct if its the same y ahve to have 5 yrs experience full time with a lic
                          Pi unless they chnage the requirments. That leads to another question .
                          Will Ct accept bail enforcement work as experience ?
                        • LP69Lal1@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 17, 2000
                            i dont know sorry