Jarasa investigations Dominican republic of u.s

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Jarasa offers a broad range of multi-faceted investigations capably handled by our fully licensed and qualified investigators strategically located throughout the Dominican republic of u.s

      Jarasa Has expanded into the international market and is working cases throughout U.S.

      Claims Investigations

      • Surveillance

      • Field Interviews & Statements

      • Workers Compensation

      • AOE / COE

      • Alive & Well Checks

      • Fire Origin and Cause

      • Accident Scene Investigations

      • Liability & Disability

      • Life & Health
      • Death Claims

      • Auto Claims

      • Travel Claims

      • Hospital & Pharmacy Checks

      • Chiropractic Checks

      • Dental Checks

      • Background Checks

      • Database Investigations

      • Witness Locates

      Process Serve Dominican republic

      GENERAL MANAGER JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      TELEPHONES OF THE OFFICE 809-226-2100
      GENERAL MANAGER cel 809-785-6532
      WEB www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa
      ADDRESS Calle DR ELDON 35 SANTIAGO.REPUBLICA DOMINICANA