URGENT: UC needed for Distribution Center in Mira Loma/Fontana-2 Week Assignment

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      My Esteemed Colleagues:

      We have an immediate need for an Under Cover Operative for an
      assignment at a Distribution Center in the City of Fontana/Mira Loma,
      CA.

      Candidates should possess verifiable UC experience and be able to
      pass a drug screen, as per the employee hiring process. Preferrably,
      we are looking for a bilingual (spanish) UC Operative that has a
      rough exterior (Tatoos & piercings, etc.) that can work in
      conjunction with an exterior operative.

      The rate is $25.00 an hour & .40 per mile. Drive time, mileage &
      applicable expenses. This assignment is a guaranteed 2 weeks minumum
      and we need someone who is available starting tomorrow through the
      next 2 to 2 1/2 weeks.

      All qualified candidates are encouraged to call us Toll Free at (877)
      OUR-EYEZ/687-3939. You can also call me on my mobile phone at (909)
      376-5609.

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons
      Corinthian Group