PrivatePhone.com

  • usinterlink
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      PrivatePhone.com

      It's a Free Phone Number and Voice Mail in any City in the country.
      This can be used for your one case - disposable numbers.
      Or you can set up a local number for any pre-text or special call you
      want to receive. No Cost, No fees. This is a great tool that we are
      telling our members about this week.
      Signing up is easy and FREE! Get voicemail alerts in email or cell
      phone. Check your voicemail over the phone or online. No contract,
      credit cards. Select an area code and Prefix from most cities.

      Bruce Richards
      USInterlink.com

      (PS)
      Please pass this onto your friends also:
      Cell Phone Lookup (Enter Name and City get Cell Phone Number)for a
      $1.00 (one) each
      www.usinterlink.com/cell