A/N: Credit Reports

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      My source for Tri-Bureau credit reports (with release from subject) has
      informed me that they are no longer able to provide the Tri-Bureau
      report due to one of the big three jacking up their monthly minimum usage.

      Anyone have a recommendation of a good, reliable source for these
      reports that they would care to share.

      Remember. These are for full credit reports with a signed, FCRA
      compliant release by the subject of the report.

      Thanks

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063