Piracy Auditing Assignments

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 11:08 AM
      ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

      WE ARE!

      After an AWESOME Week #1 of the NFL Sunday Ticket Auditing, we are ready
      to go again!

      Join us in this HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL,

      NATIONWIDE PROGRAM

      of Piracy Auditing for Directv's NFL Sunday Ticket...each and every
      Sunday throughout the entire

      NFL Season!!!

      We have several untapped markets currently available!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~~~~Hawaii, The Dakotas, Wyoming, California~~~~

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      These are places with abundantly reported Directv Piracy,

      yet few auditors to cash in on it!

      (Of course, we are still thrilled to place auditors across the country,
      too!!

      There is room for everyone!)

      Call now, 845-210-1262,

      or visit our Website: www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalsuditing.com/>

      to sign up.

      (Click on the "Sign Up For Events" tab.)

      Signal Auditing is the Premier Piracy Auditing firm in the Country, and
      the ONLY firm to offer the NFL Sunday Ticket Audits...

      Read the testimonials, ask the questions, then see for yourself...

      We pay on time, every time...

      no payment tiers or qualifying levels...

      everyone gets paid the same rate...

      EXCLUSIVE NFL Sunday Ticket audits

      Plus ALL BOXING, UFC and MORE

      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President