AGENCY OF LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SERVICE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      HELLO TO ALL COLLEAGUES

      JARASA INVESTIGATIONS

      Very courteously I have the honor of unreliable people who this agency of investigations is FOR CLIENT OF the UNITED STATES AND OTHER SINGLE COUNTRY WE WORKED WITH CLIENT OF YOU WERE OF the UNITED STATES AND WE HAVE INVESTIGATORS WHO WORKED IN PUERTO RICO AND NEW YORK AND OTHER STATES, OF WHICH WE ARE IN FAVOR AT YOUR SERVICE OF YOU IN the SERVICE THAT WE PRUNED to HIM TO OFFER, the GENERAL MANAGER IS a POLICE RETIRED WITH OF 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE PROFECCIONAL IN the AREA

      Accident / Reconstruction
      Asset Search
      Background Checks
      Civil
      Corporate
      Domestic
      Due Diligence
      Electronic Surveillance
      Fraud
      General
      Infidelity / Cheating Spouse
      Insurance
      Mystery Shopper
      People Locate / Skip Trace
      Process Service
      Public Records
      Surveillance
      Trial Preparation
      Video / Photo Surveillance
      Workers Compensation

      GENERAL MANAGER JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      TELEPHONES OF THE OFFICE 809-226-2100
      GENERAL MANAGER cel 809-785-6532
      WEB www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa
      ADDRESS Calle DR ELDON 35 SANTIAGO.REPUBLICA DOMINICANA