Need PI licensed in Both MD and VA

  • dforres917
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Atlanta, Georgia based Investigative firm seeks to retain P.I. who is
      licensed in BOTH, MD and VA for extensive public records research to
      be conducted at the Federal, State, County and Municipal levels. This
      assignment is for the week of September 17th – 21st.

      Please do not respond unless you meet ALL of the following criteria:

      1. Must be largely open for (up to) 40-45 hours daytime (8a-5p)
      work the week of Sept 17th.

      2. Must have prior experience in conducting comprehensive, in-
      courthouse (NOT DATABASE) public records research at Federal, State,
      County and Municipal Courthouses, and be familiar with Criminal and
      Civil Records, Bankruptcy, Vital Records and Property Records
      research.

      3. Must be properly licensed, bonded and/or insured as required
      by State Laws.

      4. Must be willing to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (Client
      Confidentiality Agreement).

      This assignment may lead to additional future work on an as-needed
      basis.

      If you meet ALL of the above requirements, please forward a Resume
      (or CV) and your Hourly Rate to us at once, to be considered for this
      assignment. Please do not call. We will notify you if you have been
      chosen.

      Please be prepared to provide the following documents IF you are
      chosen.

      A. Copy of Business License
      B. Certificate of Insurance (or proof of bond)
      C. Copy of State PI Licensure

      Please FAX or E-mail the information to:

      Ms. Jennifer Beebe
      Smith & Carson, Inc
      375 Northridge Road, Suite 425
      Atlanta, GA, 30350